Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Most shuttle companies, taxi cabs, and rideshare companies charge an average of $150-$200 for transport from Calgary Airport to Banff town, and do have room for multiple luggage, lack of leg space, 1 charging station, and no safe & clean vehicles.
Problem with other vehicle transportations:
- No leg space for you to relax and enjoy
- More expensive with less amenities
- Limited luggage capacity
Let us know 72-hours from your booking date that you would like to cancel.
- The driver will text you directly to your cell phone or give you a call for both shuttle types below:
- Public Shuttle: We will stay an additional 10-15 minutes after your booked date. It is a public shuttle and we have to ensure everyone on the bus arrives at their destination on time.
- Private Shuttle: We keep track of the flight’s delay status .. through text message or our driver will go on google to see flight delay/status. If they don’t respond to the text we will wait for 30-45 min.
We will directly call you if it is an emergency to let you know we are running late. If you decide to cancel we will provide you with a 100% refund.
We will send you an email before your pick-up date to let you know the driver’s name, license plate, vehicle color, and pick-up location.
We provide regular food breaks and washroom breaks at certain spots located between Calgary and Banff.
To give you an estimate if you are on a 11-seater shuttle bus we can fit up to 25 luggage’s on average. There is rarely been a situation where we cannot fit all the luggage’s due to the shuttles spaciousness.
It will take about 2 hours from Calgary downtown to Banff town. This excludes delays, food & washroom breaks.
When we visit Banff we will be able to drop you off directly to your hotel’s front door or place of residence so long as it is located within Banff town.
Dropped off at hotel spot or campsite?
Banff Pick-Up/Drop-Off: We will drop you off directly to your hotel or residence as long as its in Banff town.
Calgary Pick-Up/Drop-Off: We will drop you off to Calgary airport and Crow Foot Ret Station.